Friend is looking for a quick start into tensorflow / deeplearning. Below’s a quick start if you’re in a similar situation -
- Learn Git (10 hrs)- If you want to collaborate, you need to know this, period. (was that redundant?)
- Setup Google Datalab (10 hrs) -
- You’ll spend 10 hrs trying to configure your computer to run things locally only to realize that you’ll have to run this code in the cloud anyway.
- Google has a native(ish) integration with Tensorflow.
- This is a really good place to explore code since it’s Jupyter + cloud.
- Go through the tutorials (100 hrs)
- Go through some videos and the “live” programming sessions. (100 hrs)
- Explore other people’s code (10 hrs)
The time estimates are generous and if you’re spending longer than that on any given section, then ask for help :)